New Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Student for 1 PC - (Instant Download)

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 for 1 PC - (Instant Download)

79G-04589

New

• For 1 PC (Windows 7 or later, home use)
  • Fully installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
  • For one time puchase
  • For Windows OS only.

Description

5.00/5 - 114 reviews

$149.99

Description

Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Student is a download version and it's one time purchase not a subscription.

It will include Word 2016,Excel 2016,PowePoint 2016 and Outlook 2016.

Compatible with Windows 7 or later
*Does not run on Mac OS

Word

Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookups shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.

en-INTL-PDP0-Office-2016-Home-Student-79

Excel

Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time, so you can focus on insights.

PowerPoint

Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.

OneNote

It’s your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others.

Reviews

Grade 
Roger MORELLA 04/22/2017

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016

Quick and painless and a good deal as well. Thank you.

Grade 
    Chuck Burch 04/17/2017

price

They have the best pricing I can Find

Grade 
      Michael Moore 04/11/2017

Immediate License Code Delivery

Very satisfied customer. No issues whatsoever.

Grade 
        George Willias 04/05/2017

Excellent prices

Easy activation - Super Fast service , In 20 minutes

Grade 
          Dorene Cisneros 04/03/2017

Ofiice 16

Easy to download and activation code provided. Good service e

Grade 
            Bryan Cawvey 04/01/2017

Instant delivery, worked perfect

Nothing more to say, cheapest way

Grade 
              Judy Holst 03/30/2017

Worked Well for Me

Good price, download went smoothly. I'm happy with my purchase.

Grade 
                William Derby 03/28/2017

Easy purchase!

Easy and quick purchase. Also a good price.

Grade 
                  JoAnne Mace 03/27/2017

Microsoft Office

Received authorization code immediately and had no issues with download

Grade 
                    LJ Ehrlich 03/26/2017

Excellent price

This is a great deal for an excellent product.

Grade 
                      Michelle Wilson 03/21/2017

As advertised

suit no issues with install or authorization code.

Grade 
                        Jean Rix 03/20/2017

Ms Office 2016

I was very happy with the quick service and reasonable prices.

Grade 
                          Kimber Saville 03/17/2017

Great service

Arrived immediately. Fast download

Grade 
                            Mary Walker 03/12/2017

As Promised

Purchase and installation ease as promised. No issues with any aspect!

Grade 
                              Elizabeth Schoenecker 03/11/2017

Microsoft Office 2016

Easily downloaded and installed at a great price. Happy customer.

Grade 
                                Thomas Maes 03/09/2017

Unbelievable,

I can't believe I found the software I needed at this great price. The download was simple and the product was as stated.
                                There was a glitch, a delay getting the product code. But one phone call resolved that.
                                I would definitely use Softwarestate in the future and recommend it to friends.

Grade 
                                  Joseph Byrnes 03/07/2017

I like this productivity sweet

It works perfectly, easy to setup, and great buy!

Grade 
                                    Cassandra Rule 03/04/2017

Ease of use

Simple easy download. Priced better than anyone else online.

Grade 
                                      Barbara Davenport 03/01/2017

Microsoft Office

I recently purchased Microsoft Office 2016 easy to download after purchase with a great helpdesk to contact when I had questions.

Grade 
                                        Patricia strom 03/01/2017

five stars

Exactly what I needed and met my expectations, Easy install, cheaper than everywhere else

Grade 
                                          Rebekah Rubingh 02/27/2017

Microsoft Office 2016

Great product at a great price. Easy to download and works great

Grade 
                                            Robert Charters 02/21/2017

Office 2016

Easy ordering and immediate email delivery!

Grade 
                                              Dan Boll 02/19/2017

Great

This worked out better than I could have expected. Got the code immediately and am quite pleased.

Grade 
                                                Robert Helget 02/16/2017

Great Service

I am very happy with the item I purchased at a great price.

Grade 
                                                  Joshua Klopatek 02/15/2017

UN-Real....

I was hesitant at first becuase of the price being so cheap compared to other sites, but its amazing. Within 2-3 minutes I got the download link along with the product activation code....Will do business again!

Grade 
                                                    Joshua Klopatek 02/10/2017

UN-Real....

I was hesitant at first becuase of the price being so cheap compared to other sites, but its amazing. Within 2-3 minutes I got the download link along with the product activation code....Will do business again!

Grade 
                                                      Diane Lavallee 02/04/2017

MS Office 2016

Best price on the web. Quick license activation code delivery. Great Service!

Grade 
                                                        Jerry Lindsey 02/01/2017

Fast and Easy

My order was processed immediately and I received my key right away.

Grade 
                                                          Margo Dye 01/30/2017

Excellent!

Fast and easy installation. No problems!

Grade 
                                                            jeffrey hutcher 01/25/2017

Great Product

works great, received code right away.

Grade 
                                                              Justin Key 01/19/2017

quick, affordable and no issues

Process was quick and smooth. Good value. Thank you!

Grade 
                                                                Andrew Grabstas 01/14/2017

Office2016

I have bought quite a lot from Softwarestate and as always the price is right and the service is great.

Grade 
                                                                  Charlyne Segmiller 01/12/2017

Microsoft Office Home

Excellent product; excellent delivery from Softwarestate

Grade 
                                                                    Michele Sweeten 01/07/2017

Nice price

We bought MS Office with a very good price.

Grade 
                                                                      David Leon 01/03/2017

Great service

Easy to obtain
                                                                      It's nice to have found a place to obtain legitimate licenses that work every time.

Grade 
                                                                        tom graham 01/02/2017

Product works well.

Grade 
                                                                          Shann Doerr 12/21/2016

That is Reliable

Products all worked, received them within minutes, and installation instructions are always clear.

Grade 
                                                                            Jane Weisberg 12/17/2016

License purchase

good product and good service

Grade 
                                                                              Tai Kuo 12/16/2016

Excellent Products

Licenses were received quickly and installs went well with the exception of none of the license keys would activate with Microsoft over the internet.

Grade 
                                                                                Matt Greenhaw 12/03/2016

.Lowest price and excellent service

I briefly contacted customer service for a quick question. The rep was very helpful and the wait for online chat was less than 2 minutes. I purchased a license for Office 2016 and the code and download link with detailed instructions was sent in about 10 minutes. Installation was quick and easy.

Grade 
                                                                                  RAYI KARO 11/29/2016

Easy Download and Installation

. Only glitch was I had to activate by phone. Automatic activation would not work. Will purchase again in the future.

Grade 
                                                                                    Norma Rogers 11/18/2016

Great Product - Easy Install - Fast Delivery

Easy to Install - Just as I expected - Office 2016 is a great Product

Grade 
                                                                                      William Zabel 11/09/2016

Purchased Office 2016

Very pleased with the process. All went as advertised.

Grade 
                                                                                        Robert Sturgeon 11/01/2016

Office 2016

Office 2016 is a must have program it is a great improvement over Office 2010.

Grade 
                                                                                          Wendy Tipton 10/21/2016

Great Service

We've bought several products from Softwarestate and have always been pleased. All have worked as advertised and absolutely no problems with any activations

Grade 
                                                                                            Kevin Thompson 10/15/2016

GSM

We've download a few times from Softwarestate.It's been a snap. Downloads no problem.

Grade 
                                                                                              Albert Duling 10/10/2016

We have been purchasing and downloading for the past few weeks. It downloads and is very quick to send the licensing. With that being said, we plan to be a repeat client as much as possible.

Grade 
                                                                                                Tom Barnes 09/30/2016

Office 2016 Home

I have been purchasing licenses from Softwarestate . Emails with the license are quick and painless.

Grade 
                                                                                                  Scott Christenson 09/24/2016

Thanks

The download was simple & easy. Thanks.

Grade 
                                                                                                    Jack Merkert 09/19/2016

Office 2016 Home & Student

First purchase from Softwarestate. Was skeptical at first not wanting to purchase pirated software. Read reviews and did research outside of the website prior to ordering. Can also download which is great and quick. Will order products in the future no problems.

Grade 
                                                                                                      Dominick Rose 09/15/2016

Awesome

I have purchased from Softwarestate many times. I have always been completely satisfied with the products, ease of purchase, and the pricing. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. No problems ever with activation.

Grade 
                                                                                                        Richard Kent 09/04/2016

Easy Peasy as usual

I have ordered from this site several times myself and then had other clients order as well. Everything has gone well
                                                                                                        I look forward to doing more business with Softwarestate

Grade 
                                                                                                          Brian Prendergast 08/26/2016

MS Office Home &2016

Great product and service

Grade 
                                                                                                            Dan Falliaux 08/24/2016

Great service....

Grade 
                                                                                                              Susan Blackwell 08/16/2016

Quick and easy

Quick and easy purchase. Received the license promptly. Downloaded and installed product with no issues. Great product and business.

Grade 
                                                                                                                Jerry Koch 08/15/2016

Thanks

This is the second piece of software I've purchased from Softwarestate. I was concerned the first time especially as I had to phone to confirm my details, however, this time the key was received within minutes via email. The install was trouble free. Because I had Office 365 already installed as a trial I had to contact Microsoft to change a few settings, yet, this was quick. A trouble free purchase.

Grade 
                                                                                                                  Gary Aiken 08/08/2016

Excellent

Installed OK and Key was valid.

Grade 
                                                                                                                    Rachel Frazin 07/27/2016

Office 2016

We purchased the license key, downloaded and installed Office 2016 and applied the license key included in the email. Everything worked flawlessly. Customer was really happy. Thanks again!

Grade 
                                                                                                                      mark carter 07/19/2016

Office 2016

very pleased. good service

Grade 
                                                                                                                        Michel Allard 07/15/2016

Office 2016 Home

Quick and easy to purchase!
                                                                                                                        Quick and easy to install!
                                                                                                                        Thank you!

Grade 
                                                                                                                          jerome weinberg 07/08/2016

Great product and customer service

SoftwareState never disappoints. The process is quick and easy and received my office license in less than 30 minutes

Grade 
                                                                                                                            Peter Rohr 06/28/2016

Microsoft Office Home 2016

Ordered the product and received the key within 30 minutes - could not verify the key after downloading the program. sent a replacement key and all is well.

Grade 
                                                                                                                              Lucinda Rutherford 06/16/2016

Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016

Received the key in less than 30 minutes. No issues at all installing.

Grade 
                                                                                                                                kay kovaleski 06/11/2016

Excellent service

Product was exactly what I ordered. No issues with licensing. Came before expected delivery date.

Grade 
                                                                                                                                  Yingguang XU 06/10/2016

Easier and faster than Microsoft store

Purchased office 2016, delivered within 15mins, great service. Waiting for the Microsoft store while sitting at a clients site caused me to look for alternatives, Softwarestate has come through every time I've used them.

Grade 
                                                                                                                                    Aaron Wilde 06/07/2016

Microsoft

All delivered as promised, quickly

Write your review !

Write a review

• For 1 PC (Windows 7 or later, home use)
                                                                                                                                      • Fully installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
                                                                                                                                      • For one time puchase
                                                                                                                                      • For Windows OS only.

Write a review

Reviews (114)

Cruz Rodriguez

Jan 16, 2018
                                                                                                                                      5
                                                                                                                                      (5/5
                                                                                                                                      Great buy!!
                                                                                                                                      Surprisingly, simple and affordable. One quick download, install, done.

JIM FORKER

Jan 8, 2018
                                                                                                                                      5
                                                                                                                                      (5/5
                                                                                                                                      Microsoft Download
                                                                                                                                      Easy to install. Price appropriate for a multi-year product.

Kayla Simpson

Jan 1, 2018
                                                                                                                                      5
                                                                                                                                      (5/5
                                                                                                                                      Fast service
                                                                                                                                      Product as described. Installation issues were explained by support service tech and resolved

Renee Wigfall

Dec 11, 2017
                                                                                                                                      5
                                                                                                                                      (5/5
                                                                                                                                      Software came very quickly
                                                                                                                                      Everything worked out like it should and my Office software was successfully installed

Samantha Heidelbeg

Nov 29, 2017
                                                                                                                                      5
                                                                                                                                      (5/5
                                                                                                                                      Product as described.
                                                                                                                                      I am usually a skeptical consumer when dealing with something like this as it was a source that I was unfamiliar with and I was concerned about support if I ran into any issues. After reading other reviews and getting an understanding of the after purchase support available, I decided to move forward and am very satisfied with the choice.

Page:12345

Add Review
                                                                                                                                      Captcha